MOWA 2020 Conference
May 14-17 Ohana Resort 104 West Houghton Lake Dr., Prudenville, MI 48651
We are very pleased to bring you to the famous Ohana Resort in Houghton Lake!
The Ohana Resort provides a diversity of options for rooms with nightly rates as follows:
- Traditional hotel type queen bedrooms at $100
- Twin bed (2) rooms at $50 per person.
- Beach house rental with twin and double bedrooms at variety of rates depending on room style.
- The Ohana will also provide docking for a limited number of boats — make those arrangements when you make your room reservation.
- The rooms and the docking will be available at a first come, first serve reservation style.
- Registration will cover meals for the Friday reception dinner, Saturday’s award banquet, and breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Lunch is on your own as usual.
Attendees should make lodging arrangements by contacting the Ohana Resort directly:
Registration fee for the May 14-17 2020 conference is $75 per person which includes meeting rooms and meals. Early registration is available through the dues renewal form.
Additional information will be provided by the end of February.